"Fell In Love With A Girl" | The White Stripes
date someone who uses their turn signal
"I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found."
- Henry David Thoreau (via brodhisattva3)
(Source: teenager90s, via imalittleteap0t)
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
28) Your vibe is pretty.
29) You make me feel so calm.
30) You’re like home."
- reblog and add one (or more) to the list! (via lovemenendawit)
(Source: angryasianfeminist, via imalittleteap0t)
This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Even if school, work or general life isn’t okay, you’ll get through it because you are damn strong and amazing.
"She reminded me of the sea; the way she came dancing towards you, wild and beautiful, and just when she was almost close enough to touch she’d rush away again."
- Glenda Millard, A Small Kiss in the Dark (via themergirlandthesea)
(Source: loveless-people, via alecdibell)
"Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go."
- Lisa St Aubin de Terán (via raysofthesun)
(Source: travelingilove, via the-heartofthematter)